Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Schedule

After getting some of our Christmas decorations out last week, I am feeling relieved that the holiday did not pass me by prior to my decorating. I did not put up as much as I usually do, but it's PLENTY for this momma of four! The kids enjoyed helping with the ornaments and love all the candles we have sitting around. Every day I hear some variation of the question: "Is it Christmas soon?" They are so excited.

I have been busy sewing, sewing, sewing. I'm making capes with eye masks for my niece and nephews and aprons with chef hats for my three oldest kids. I'm also making some extra aprons for some other people, so sewing has been taking up a lot of my time lately. Business has slowed down recently which has given me more time to make all these gifts. And it's been fun learning how to make new things! Check out this super cute apron and chef hat I made for a birthday party last week:

wm e DSC_0225

With the exception of newborns, I will not be taking any sessions between December 21st-January 5th as we will be traveling a bit and spending time with our families for the holidays. If you or someone you know is due any day now and planning to do pictures with me, please contact me as soon as possible. Newborns are best photographed at 7-10 days old, so it is crucial for me to pencil you in early, especially during the holiday season.

Hope you all are enjoying the Christmas season!

No comments: