Monday, June 23, 2008

Church Picnic Festivities

Yesterday was our annual church picnic. The rain came and went and, barring one 15-minute downpour, all went as planned and we all had a great time! Of course, I took about a million photos in the 3 hours we were there :) but it was totally worth it! Here are my favorites from the day....




My two oldest got to try their hand (errr....leg) at the three-legged race!


This family is the most photogenic family I've ever met! So of course I had to grab some snapshots from across the field....

I love this sweet moment between grandpa and granddaughter!


The slip 'n slide ended up being the hit of the party, as usual.....





If you left right after the food (young marrieds!), now you know what you missed! :)

3 comments:

missysue said...

wonderful pics!!! I came over from cafemom and enjoyed my visit!!!

Anonymous said...

sienna and keaton look adorable n that picture! I love it!
They have gotten SO BIG! OH MY GOODNESS! I am definitely thinking a visit is necessary cause they are too cute to not see again! I would be especially excited to see reagan for the first time! we shall see if things can be arranged in the next year or so!

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Okay, I am so glad you did not put up any photos of me, and if you have any I NEVER want to see them. Those pictures are so good, but I expect nothing less.