Thursday, June 19, 2008

Full Moon!

I thought Tuesday night's moon was cool until I learned that tonight is the last full moon before the summer solstice. I drove around and sat in my car from 9:00 to 9:45pm before finally heading home with no pictures. Well, that's not true...I did get a picture, just not a moon picture:


For some reason the moon rose significantly later than I expected and I did finally grab a few shots from our house later on. However, by the time I could see it from here it was quite a ways up in the sky and with my 200mm lens I was not quite able to capture it like I wanted to. Nonetheless, it was still fun to watch and attempt to photograph! :) I had a little more time to play with my camera tonight so my pictures came out a bit better than last night....


No comments: