Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby W

When Baby W was born, he wound up in the NICU for a week after delivery with some complications. Needless to say, we didn't get to the newborn pictures right away. He is now six weeks old and we just did "newborn" pictures. After shooting Baby B last weekend, I could not BELIEVE the difference 5 weeks makes in a newborn! I just don't remember those things!

Anyway, Baby W had a full stomach when I arrived and was very cooperative for the pictures (although he did spit up on my backdrop a few times, but no biggie!) Here are some of my favorites:

Look at those big blue eyes!


Mom and Dad were great models too!


This one is my favorite. As a new photographer, I find myself constantly planning all of the "perfect" poses. But it never fails that when I shoot something completely impromptu, that one winds up being my favorite!


No comments: