Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fireworks!

Last night was my first night trying to capture fireworks with my new DSLR! Let's just say....it didn't go so well.

But....

TONIGHT, I tried again. (One of the benefits to living in a large city is having, at minimum, 3-4 major fireworks presentations each summer!) I looked up some information online and asked some questions in a few forums and - WAH LAH! Beautiful fireworks pictures! I honestly couldn't believe how truly easy it was! Unfortunately, it look me half of the performance time to get the settings right, so I only got a few really good ones. But now that I know how to do it, I can't wait for more fireworks next weekend!




P.S. Happy start to your birthday week, Honey!

3 comments:

SJ Styles said...

Great Shots!

Unknown said...

Wow! Those fireworks photos came out great! Although I never leave comments on peoples pages I felt the need to give you your props. Those are byfar the best I have seen in a while and they ware so vivid! You are so my role model inthis photography game.

Heidi Stone said...

De'Ney's:

Thank you. But I too am still learning. :)