Monday, June 23, 2008

Please Vote!!!!

Alright, everyone....

I'm having trouble deciding which business card I like the best and I'd love to hear your input on this! I've included a poll on the top right corner of my blog (under the "Labels" section) asking which style of business card you prefer. I would love it if you would vote for your favorite! (If the consensus is too equal, I may end up just printing some of each, but we'll see how it goes!)


Thanks!

#1 - Full Moon


#2 - Baby M


#3 - Shoes on brick


#4 - Pencils


#5 - Leaf in water


6 comments:

SJ Styles said...

#3

Anonymous said...

#2 or #4

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of creating a series of business cards. I wouldn't make the logo the focal point because your photography is much more interesting to the potential client. Love #2 - Baby M. If doing a series, I would keep logo position similar. Good luck! I'm also on CafeMom - roomfor2. =0)

Anonymous said...

Love #2 - Baby M. - but that may just be because she's so darn adorable.

And #3 - shoes on brick - it's a great one because it seems like you can feel personality coming from it.

I think I'd vote for #3!

Anonymous said...

They all look good...But I would say #2 with the baby..I also really like #5, but my vote would be #2...

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

I'm partial to #2 you know, but I really like #3 and #5 too. I do like what the other person said about a series of business cards as well.