Saturday, June 21, 2008

Welcome to Indianapolis, Part 2

More of our beautiful city...



Ahhhh, the carriage rides...


Ok, well this isn't exactly beautiful, but here's the story: We were headed downtown to eat at T.G.I. Friday's when my husband started telling me that he had heard they were going to tear down the Marriot (with Friday's underneath) and build 4 really huge hotels on that block. We discussed how we didn't think there was enough room for 4 hotels on that block until suddenly we saw this. I guess we were a little late! :( I'm sure next year it will be something beautiful. I just hope they bring the T.G.I. Friday's back!


The Artsgarden



My kids felt bad for the cars that were "stuck down there" in the parking garage...


I really love this picture for some reason...


This is about as much of me as I like to show off for a picture!


Hope you enjoyed your tour of downtown Indianapolis! There would have been more pictures if only it had not begun to rain. :( Perhaps there will be a Part 3 at a later date.....

No comments: