Saturday, April 4, 2009

She Loves Her Tiara

On Tuesday, we celebrated Sienna's 3rd birthday by going out to dinner at Fazoli's (her request). As we were eating, she kept asking about her birthday cake. Being the bad mother that I am, I completely failed to remember to make her a birthday cake. I know. Anyway, feeling oh-so-awful and wishing for her to have some cake with her dinner, I decided to approach the manager on duty to ask if they did anything special for birthdays. He so graciously gave us a piece of the most delicious chocolate mousse cake I've ever eaten! We all shared one piece as it was SO rich.

After Fazoli's, our family made a trip to the next door Walmart for the kids to spend their birthday money and gift cards. (Yes, I do realize that Keaton's birthday was 2 months ago, but give me a break. I've been sick!)

I don't know if our children had ever even SEEN the toy section, let alone been allowed to roam free in it! They each picked out a few toys and happily paid for them with their own money. Sienna wanted to share with you her very FAVORITE toy - her new pink princess tiara. However, as I mentioned the other day, she never wants to see a camera when I actually have one out, soooo....I stole her pretty tiara to take pictures of it ALL BY ITSELF. And for the record, it was very cooperative. I know, I win the mean mom award. Again.

wm e DSC_0372

No comments: