Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Getting So Excited!

My studio is getting ready to receive it's last and final coating of spackle today! Then we will spray on the wall texture and paint and it will be complete!

My backdrops are scheduled to arrive today and I have a few props in the mail as well! Tomorrow I am making a trip to the hardware store to purchase some final things for the walls and then I should be set to go!

(Have I seriously only ended my sentences with exclamation points thus far?) :)

There is really nothing new to post as far as a picture goes today since it looks pretty much the same as it did yesterday with the exception of another layer of spackle. But there's more to come soon!

Keep your eye out for a senior post this week as well.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did I mention I love the color of your ladder?