Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Showing Off For Her

It's been slow (okay, dead) around here lately, but what can I say? It's COLD outside! Nevertheless, I wanted to post something so I decided to showcase some of my assistant's work from my last wedding. Kristina came along for the ride to see if she thinks she might be interested in expanding her photography skills to weddings. I think she did an awesome job!

So.....for those of you who have been anxiously awaiting another post (you know who you are, and so do I!), here's a little somethin' for ya.

(Sorry about the sizing of these - they were originally sized for my client's online gallery which isn't exactly in tune with the sizing for the blog.)

18

Boys Golf Collage

24

35

41

64

16

15

35

22

Thanks again, Kristina! And the rest of you, hang in there! I have a destination wedding next week at a BEAUTIFUL location, so look out for that post. :)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Are you talking about our wedding??? I am so excited that you are going to be taking pictures!!!! Yay! I can't believe that it is next week...