Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Christmas is my favorite time of year! Usually I beg my husband for weeks starting in early November when I can put the Christmas decorations up. He never fails to tell me that I can't put them up until the day after Thanksgiving. Well, this year Thanksgiving came and went and I just didn't get around to it.

FINALLY this week, we got most of the decorations up so I decided to snap a few pictures since this is my first Christmas with a DSLR. I'm so excited to finally see all the red and green around the house! Please enjoy some of our home's decorations this year....

wm e DSC_0635

wm e DSC_0664

wm e DSC_0678

wm e DSC_0641

wm e DSC_0647

wm e collage DSC_0703

wm e DSC_0617

Merry almost-Christmas, internet!

3 comments:

The Stories of Our Lives said...

So nice and festive! I wish my hosue looked more festive =(

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too Photolady, if I am Internet?! AWESOME pics. as always!

Miney said...

Well, I'm glad Daniel keeps you in check with the decorating! :) ha ha. My mom always wanted to start decorating and playing Christmas music before Thanksgiving. I have bent a little and now I'm okay with starting ON Thanksgiving.