Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kade and Corinne | Indianapolis Family and Child Photographer

This beautiful family came to visit me today! Corinne was quite the serious baby but we managed to get her to crack a few grins with her daddy's help. Kade was full of energy and did not want to stop one moment to have his pictures taken. But then...what else do little boys ever want to do but run and play? :)

29wm

33wm

17wm

21wm

15wm

27wm

6wm

23wm

It was such a pleasure to meet all of you today! But next time, tell Kade to share his gummy worms with me. :)

5 comments:

The Kelly's said...

Aw! The pictures are great!

Kristina McNabb Photography said...

OMG - the second to last - STUNNING! Love it!

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous family :)

Elizabeth Crocker said...

God I LOVE your stuff! You never let me down! These are great!

Melanie Elsey said...

I just LOVE these guys!!! Great pics Heidi! See you on Saturday!!!