Sunday, November 2, 2008

How was your weekend?

Hope you all had a great weekend. We chose to not take our kids trick-or-treating this year but rather to have some friends over for an evening of fun. My father-in-law dropped by too with some goodies (goodies being candy, of course). His wife made these adorable little buckets!

WM DSC_0466

Can you believe it's November already? Because I can't! But I am PSYCHED for the holiday season. I can't wait to snag some Christmas images this year, since last year I didn't own a DSLR and, well, point and shoot cameras are just not that great at capturing Christmas lights in the dark. :)

Happy November, everyone!

2 comments:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Those buckets are adorable.

kristin said...

Cute!!!

http://kristinrogersphotography.typepad.com/