Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sarah | Indianapolis Baby Photographer

Yesterday I had a sweet little girl come visit me. She is almost sitting on her own, but not quite there yet. It's kind of a rough stage for shooting because babies this age are too old for sleeping pictures but still need to nap often, which can sometimes result in difficulty getting great images. BUT Sarah did awesome!

Oh! And I also must mention that his girl has the greatest hair on earth. I'm not even kidding. It's AWESOME. And Katy, I'm not making fun of her. I really do think her hair is awesome. :)

wm e DSC_0069

wm e DSC_0138

wm e DSC_0175 crop

wm e DSC_0250 B

6 comments:

Katy said...

Yea!
Thanks so much Heidi!!
Does anyone else see Susan Boyle in that 2nd picture?

Melissa823 said...

Ok, you such an awesome photographer, you probably know this, so ignore me if you do.

I used to work at a photo studio and when there was a baby who couldn't quite sit up, the parent would put his or her hand under the backdrop blanket to support the baby's back. It was unnoticeable in the final product, but would enable us to get pictures of the child sitting up.

Heidi Stone said...

MELISSA823: I do occasionally pull that trick out of the bag ;) but oftentimes with the poses I do and the way my studio is set up....it doesn't always work out that way. I appreciate the tip though!

mandy said...

She is very cute!!! Love them

Sarah said...

She looks so cute in the first picture! Love that face.

Miney said...

I am so confused by you writing "Katy" in your blog, but actually talking to someone else.... I just couldn't figure out why you were telling ME that you weren't making fun of her. (Sometimes it takes me a while.) What a cutie! :)