Thursday, March 26, 2009

Custom Cards

I always make sure my clients know that I offer custom-designed cards for all occasions, but it just occurred to me that I have no actual examples here on my blog. So, good for you, today is the day! There are several card options available, but for now, I will just post some two-sided flat card examples, since those seem to be the most popular.

This first card is an actual Christmas card that was used by some clients this past Christmas. I never want to give away the card before it's been sent/given out, but I'm pretty sure I'm safe now. :)

WEB A Merry Little Christmas 3 Front and Back

The next two are a few examples I made up with recent pictures. (And no, the birthday invitation is not, I repeat NOT real - even though Sienna's birthday is coming up next week.)

WEB Easter1reagan

WEB Birthday1frontandback

If you have an upcoming session and would like more information on what card sizes and options are available, be sure to ask and I will be more than happy to share the details with you!

1 comment:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

I thought it might be a little cold to go to the park anyway - but those are cute!