Monday, October 6, 2008

Jaynes Family | Indianapolis Family Photographer

For any of you who have been following this blog for any length of time, you may know Gretchen as the mother of adorable little Makenna (whom I take pictures of quite often). For any of you who read my other blog, Today's Daily Dose, you know Gretchen as the recently added co-author. And for any of you who go to church with me, you know Gretchen.....already.


Today it is my pleasure to introduce to you the WHOLE family in pictorial form...

DSC_0179

Take a REALLY good look at this adorable smile, because it's the only
one you're going to see from this little one!

DSC_0193

DSC_0213

After we took a few *somewhat* posed pictures, I pulled out the toys....

DSC_0332

DSC_0347

The innocent bystanders (aka parental figures)....

DSC_0350

My best investment to date....BALLOONS!

DSC_0276

DSC_0284bw

DSC_0308

DSC_0318bw

A little jumping action for ya....

DSC_0324

Since Makenna just turned one, we took a few 1-year pictures. You like the flare?

DSC_0410

DSC_0417

Isn't she a doll?!

DSC_0396

Before the night was over, we headed down to the lake.
Well, retention pond. But let's not get into the legalities.

DSC_0507

This last shot is one of my favorite images - EVER!

DSC_0172

Ryan and Gretchen, thank you so much for allowing me to do your family photos! I had a blast and I hope you did too! :)

P.S. Gretchen....did I make you guys look as good as "them"?

5 comments:

kristin said...

I love the playing with the toy shots.. very cute. So...are you loving family and kid shoots? Fun huh?

Anonymous said...

Very Good shots...I have to say that I love the last one the BEST!

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

So I like them, but I could be prejudiced.

CYS Designs by SJ said...

Great job on this photo shoot! I love the balloon shots (perfect)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Looks like we may have you take our family pics in a year or so.

Take care,
Amy
www.crumbsonmyfloor.com