Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Caitlyn (Monkey) | Indianapolis Child Photographer

Although she hated her monkey hat with a passion, Caitlyn did a pretty decent job with the whole picture thing. This was my first mini-session that was actually mini. It lasted less than 10 minutes and I loved it! Of course, I don't mind taking longer, but really...if you only need a few images to choose from for a package, why spend all day taking pictures? That only makes your decision harder, right? :)

Jason and Amanda, instead of putting up your proofs elsewhere, you can just view them here to make things easier on all of us. Here's your little monkey:

#1
DSC_0604

#2
DSC_0626

#3
DSC_0629

#4
DSC_0613

#5
DSC_0581

#6 - I know her face is not showing in this picture, but it's my favorite! It just shows the attitude of the whole session! :)
DSC_0594

#7
DSC_0592

#8
DSC_0580

These last two are just hilarious and I have to post them for the sole
purpose of embarrasing Jason. :)

DSC_0619

DSC_0599

3 comments: