Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Suggestions, anyone?

I don't know if it's just me or if this is actually the case but....

I think the Blogger upload is terrible. My pictures look great on my computer! Then I upload them and WHAM! instantly blurry. I know of a few photographers who use Typepad instead of Blogger and I'm considering looking into that. However, I use Blogger for all three of my blogs and I've got the ins and outs down pretty well now. *Sigh* I also know that I have no options as far as sizing goes for my images here on Blogger. It's a one size fits all sort of deal.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I've tried uploading to Flickr and then uploading here via URL but that looks even worse than the Blogger upload.

Help!!

2 comments:

Hanssie said...

Hmmm, I use Flickr uploader and it works pretty well for me. Have you tried to change your HTML to fit the pictures?

Hanssie said...

Email me so I can explain better, (Hanssie@svcglobal.net),but in your blogger layout there is a spot that says edit html code. Don't mess with it untilyou copy it and save it somewhere!

This is where I learned: http://www.blueorchidblog.com/2007/10/how-to-have-large-photos-on-your-blog.html