Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Matt and Hannah: Engagement

While I was visiting my parents in Wisconsin last week, I managed to snag some time with my good friend Hannah and her fiance Matt for a few engagement photos. Well okay, not just a few. A lot. :)

I knew they had already had engagement photos taken but I asked them if they would pretty please allow me to use them for my portfolio since I currently only have one engaged couple in there. They happily complied and I was very grateful. Here are some of my favorites:



They were so natural in front of the camera. I love how they interacted with each other and somewhat ignored me - it was perfect!





When I took this photo, I didn't realize how perfectly the trees were lit in the background.
Thank you, evening sun!





Matt and Hannah, thanks so much for allowing me to spend some time with you! I love seeing you two together and I know that the Lord will greatly bless for marriage for seeking Him with your whole hearts! I can't wait for your wedding!

No comments: