Friday, June 25, 2010

Natalie | Indianapolis Model/Fashion Photographer

Natalie and I have been friends for....well....forever. Our moms were friends before we were born, so we grew up together. When we each graduated from college, we moved in opposite directions - me to Indiana and Natalie to California. After Natalie married last year, she and her husband moved to Arizona. And a few weeks ago, we were both back in Wisconsin visiting our parents at the same time. Since Natalie is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and I was wanting some fashion shots for my portfolio, I asked if she would do some modeling for me. Having had a bit of experience with this before, I didn't have to twist her arm too hard to get her to comply. We hit the streets of Eau Claire and managed to squeeze in 6 outfits in under an hour. Natalie was fabulous!

Also, I must mention that Natalie and her husband Johnny are excellent musical performers! You should really check out their website or visit them on Facebook!

Blog4

Blog11

Blog2

Blog5

Blog7

Blog8

Blog2

Blog5

Blog6

Blog3

Blog4

Blog10

Blog6

Blog9

Blog3

Blog1

3 comments:

Natalie said...

It was such a fun shoot- Thanks Heidi!!!

Melissa823 said...

Holy Cow! I've never seen one person have so many different looks! Beautiful as always!

Nicole K said...

amazing set!