Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Banker Family + Addison | On-Location Family Photographer

I met Travis and Tabitha way back in junior high at a summer youth camp. We kind of lost touch through the years, but once I joined Facebook last year, we reconnected. (Isn't Facebook great like that?) When I announced that I'd be in Wisconsin for a week, Tabitha jumped on getting some family pictures and asked if she could bring along her son's best friend. She said they might be moving soon and she wanted to get some pictures of the kids together.

When I arrived here in Wisconsin, I immediately noted the weather forecast for the weekend. After all, I'm only here for a few days and rescheduling a session is simply not an option. Sunday was a gorgeous day, but as we headed for Durand to meet them the sky began to darken and small drops began to fall. When we arrived, I was thrilled to see that the kids were wearing rain gear! I had always wanted to shoot a session like this!

Travis and Tabitha, thank you so much for making the drive out to meet me and for being way cool and bringing rain boots for the kiddos!

Blog5

Blog3

Blog2

Blog8

Blog6

Blog9

Blog4

Blog7

Blog11

Blog10

Blog1

3 comments:

Krystal said...

How cute I have a family I have wanted to do pics of golashes in they are so cute!

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Wow, those are so adorable. I love, love, love the rain gear.

Elizabeth Crocker said...

I HAVE to know where those Thomas Train rainboots came from! My son turns 4 this week,& what a great gift for him!

Oh, these shots are so adorable! as usual, great work!