Sunday, April 11, 2010

Now Offering Gift Certificates! | Indianapolis Photographer

I'm so excited about this! Along with lots of other changes that are currently taking place around here, I recently got my very first round of gift certificates printed! And they are darling, if I do say so myself. Endowed with the simple phrase 'for you', these gift certificates are perfect for birthdays, baby showers, engagements, or just because!

GiftCertFront

So...come one, come all! Buy your friends and family members a gift they'll truly cherish. No more unwanted baby booties or useless kitchen utensils! Now they can have a gift that they'll hold dear for years to come!

GiftCertBack

Gift certificates can be purchased with any major credit card in quantities of $50, $100, or $200 by casting a glance over to the right hand side of my blog where you'll see this:

GiftCert Example

Got questions before you buy? Shoot me an email and I'll get back with you ASAP! :)

No comments: