Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Panting For Air

It's the feeling I get every time I go up and down the stairs. Every time I go grocery shopping and every time I sweep the floor. If I didn't know better, I'd think I was having twins. I feel like this tiny body inside me is crushing my lungs and leaving me no room for ME. But I think I can manage 2 more months of this. And then, oh, I just can't wait to take picture after picture after picture of our new sweet bundle of joy!

(Yes, Mom, I'll get some pictures of the other kids too.)

I was expecting a newborn session yesterday but it was postponed at the last minute, so now I'm really anticipating a baby - any baby - to hold and squish and take pictures of! I was going to set up my studio and actually take some maternity pictures of myself but...well...you know how time flies!

Things have been pretty busy around here lately, which is actually kind of nice because it keeps my mind off the fact that I still have 9 weeks left of this pregnancy. (Or can we pray for 7??)

Despite my lack of regular blogging lately, I do actually have some photo shoots coming up in the next few weeks and then I'll be happy to take a short break while I eagerly wait for our little one to arrive.

On an entirely separate note, if you know any 16-19 year olds who would be interested in modeling for me and receiving a small incentive on the side, shoot them over to my website, would ya? I'd really love to make senior portraits my main focus but to do that I'm going to need to build up my senior portfolio some more.

I hate to put up a blog post without a picture, so here's one I came across while searching through the archives today. It's so stinkin' cute (so what if I'm biased?) and I seriously can't remember her ever having this little hair!

Reagster

No comments: