Monday, July 27, 2009

Oliver Family | Indianapolis Family Photographer

The sun was bright and the day was beautiful as I drove to the south side of town. I stopped to get balloons for some fun pictures. When I arrived at the park, I found a nice picnic table in the shade and sat down to soak up the beauty. Unfortunately, all of my balloons quickly began to pop. I was so sad. Apparently they were overfilled with helium.

When the Olivers arrived, the real fun began. Family shoots with a 2-year old are always interesting since 2-year olds are notorious for being highly uninterested in anything considered "posed". But we managed to get a few shots for their Christmas card this year (yes, we're a bit early, but who says we can't prepare for Christmas in July?) and then I proceeded to chase the kids around for most of the remainder of our time.

The temperature was around 80 and, since this is my last outdoor shoot for the summer season (before the baby arrives), I was happy for the cooler-than-normal air. In fact, I began to consider that taking August off every year might just be a good idea. :) But I digress.

Here are a few pictures of this sweet family:

wm e DSC_0014

wm e DSC_0183

wm e DSC_0133

wm OwenCollage

wm e DSC_0216

wm e DSC_0022

3 comments:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

I love that last picture.

Justin said...

Hey Heidi, those pictures are really good.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous family