Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Angel | Indianapolis Maternity Photographer

Gorgeous Weather + Gorgeous Location + Gorgeous Couple =

The. Perfect. Session.




Hope you enjoy!

DSC_0048

These two were supremely good at not paying attention to the camera - which is
exactly what I wanted!

DSC_0260bw

DSC_0097

DSC_0146

DSC_0024

Did I mentioned that I was SUPER stoked to find weeping willow trees here?!

DSC_0050

AJ actually wore these shoes when he was a baby!
Can I hear some applause for an organized mom?

DSC_0082

DSC_0031

They are naming their baby boy Ari. I think it's adorable!

DSC_0056

DSC_0072

DSC_0109

This one is just for you, AJ! ;)

DSC_0191

DSC_0273

AJ and Angel, I had a great time with you! I can't wait to meet your little one when he arrives!

4 comments:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Um, amazing is all I have to say. Will you make us look that good?

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pics! The make the cutest couple.

Anonymous said...

AJ and Angel are adorable and your photgraphy is super cool! Maybe we can talk about wedding photography this Sunday. I don't have your email but you can email me at erin_hillebrand@yahoo.com. Thanks!

-Erin

kristin said...

Great shoot.. I love it. Looks great. I like the reflection shot too...creative!

http://kristinrogersphotography.typepad.com/