Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Katrina's Belly

Since the day I heard she was pregnant, I had been planning to do maternity pictures for my friend Katrina. The time finally came this weekend and we did her maternity session. Her youngest son was somewhat uncooperative (well, okay - completely uncooperative), but overall the session went really well.

Ok, Katrina...I know you and Derin are just
dying to see these. So here you go, a few of my favorites:







This would be the uncooperative one. Notice how he's hiding?


And the winner of the Most Fun Photo award goes to....


I had a great time with you, Katrina! Can't wait to meet your little one!

2 comments:

daisygirl said...

Very nice work! Thanks! I had fun too!

Rachel said...

Great pictures Heidi and Katrina. That last one has me laughing. Katrina looks terrified.