Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas and New Years Fun!

I'm slowly getting caught up on holiday photos. Here are a few of my favorites from Christmas and New Years....

wm e DSC_0907

After Christmas, I found these awesome shoes for $3 at Walmart.
Who cares if they're really for summer?

wm e DSC_0063

And speaking of Christmas, check out these sweet glasses somebody gave us!

wm e DSC_0056

wm e DSC_0108

wm e DSC_0083

wm e DSC_0140

And finally, Amanda, here you go! A picture for all your hard work!

wm e DSC_0176

I hope you all had a great holiday season this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heidi, cause that was hard work....since supposedly mine was the only one working. I think I took it hook, line, and sinker so that we could see how long I could last. LOL!
PS: Nice specs.

Hanssie said...

Sooo cute! Love the shoes!