Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blog Stalking

A lot of photographers I blog-stalk like to give tips every so often about how to shoot a good photo, where to find the best lighting, etc. I don't really know that I've acquired all that many tips for my followers yet and even if I have, I definitely haven't organized them all in my head yet so instead, I thought I would offer you a short list of links to some of the photographers that I blog-stalk on a fairly regular basis (read: every single day).

Kristin Rogers


Hanssie Trainor


Jasmine Star

Jessica Claire

Amy Wenzel

Marlin Munoz

I sincerely believe that every photographer - even the very BEST photographer - is constantly learning and gaining new ideas and inspirations! In fact, I think that's what makes the best photographers. And what better way to increase your learning than by studying other photos? Right!

And because posts are just WAY better with a picture, I leave you with a little of Reagan past:

wm Reagan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Fence!!! It looks very familiar. Where did you take this awesome pic?!

kristin said...

Wow.. you are so sweet...honored to be named among those other photogs! :)

Hanssie said...

Thanks for the shout-out girl! And I second Kris - quite an honor to be named next to the likes of J* and Jessica Claire!

P.S. Awesome picture too!

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I like to stalk this particular photographer:
http://sarahqblog.com/?p=9, and I particularly love this wedding she did.